JVC DLA-NX7 B-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. For instance with the new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, and the new Frame Adapt HDR function, which analyzes HDR10 content frame-by-frame and automatically performs frame adjustment for optimal image projection. Combining brightness of 1,900 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 800,000:1, and 18-bit equivalent gamma accuracy for smooth gradation, the projector reproduces life-like images close to reality as we perceive with our eyes. Renewed Clear Motion Drive together with Motion Enhance, which optimizes the D-ILA driving device according to image movement, significantly reduce blur compared to other projectors.
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input with 18Gbps transmission band-width (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- Light source: NSH 265 W lamp
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Color/HDCP 2.2)
- Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top and Bottom
I’ve had several projectors in the last 20 years including an Epson 5030ub, JVCx500, x750, x950 and now the native 4K NX7...I really don’t think you will find a better brighter native 4K HDR high contrast inky blacks projector than the JVC NX7...
Movies simply look jaw dropping on this projector in native 4K...Wide color gamut is 2nd to none and colours just POP...
JVC just introduced new dynamic tone mapping firmware which analyses each individual frame for luminance etc and provides the optimum video output for each frame on a frame by frame basis...the result is simply stunning!!!
Big thank you to Aamir for a phenomenal customer experience...Highly recommended!