NuPrime IDA-6 With Hi-Res Bluetooth Dongle 60Wx2 At 8 OhmsNuPrime
THE NUPRIME IDA-6 INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
The all new NuPrime Audio IDA-6 offers great audiophile sound in a well designed, compact component that's remarkably affordable. The IDA-6 has many of the same sonic qualities as the award winning NuPrime Audio IDA-16, winner of The Absolute Sound Product of the Year Award 2015 and NuPrime Audio IDA-8, winner of he Absolute Sound Product of the Year Award and Golden Ear award for 2016 as well as the Soundstage Product of the Year Award.
CLASS A+D INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER WITH DAC
The NuPrime IDA-6 consists of an integrated amplifier and digital-to-analog converter that can decode PCM 384 and DoP64 with the convenience of wireless audio in a small, handsomely designed home stereo component. NuPrime's Single Ended Class A+D hybrid amplification technologies deliver the substance and warmth of Class A amplification and the efficiency and speed of Class D technology. The IDA-6's spacious, transparent, dynamic and luxuriously textured soundstage has to be heard to believed.
*Hi-Res bluetooth dongle or NuPrime WR-100 for wireless streaming is optional.
IDA-6 utilized a design technique that allows it to perform PCM 384 and DoP64 decoding that measured up to the performance of high-end DAC. A SRC (Sampling Rate Converter) FPGA IC chip up samples the input signal to gigahertz range before it is down sampled to a fixed PCM sampling rate for ultra-low jitter and distortion rates. This classified fixed sampling rate simplifies system design that resulted in sound quality that is unprecedented for an integrated amp at this price point.
With all stages in one chassis, the IDA-6 avails itself of the shortest possible signal paths in order to facilitate low levels of noise and distortion for a black-velvet background to music. Volume changes occur in 99 precise 0.5dB increments for each input’s individually adjustable volume level. Precise level matching is a breeze, as is the user’s ability to make comparisons of music sources.
The NuPrime amp circuit improves on traditional class-D design by using a self-oscillating circuit to generate pulse-width modulation. The amplifier switches at a frequency of 500kHz, well beyond the compact disc’s 44.1kHz sampling rate. Most class-D amps switch at 300kHz or lower. In addition, a new low noise switching power supply is designed specifically to complement the IDA-6 amplifier.
The IDA-6's frequency response to 50 kHz elevates vocals into emotional experiences; similarly, instrumental upper registers mimic a live performance’s shimmering heights. The IDA-6's features and specifications have few equals. Just one audition will convince you that the IDA-6’s performance is unmatched at this price point.
- Single End Class A + D design achieves audiophile-quality sound with Class-D’s dynamics, speed and efficiency
- Sampling Rate Converter (SRC) IC + DAC supporting USB PCM 384 and DoP64 decoding, that is also capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
- Extension port for Bluetooth (with aptX) dongle or WiFi audio streaming (NuPrime WR-100).
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention for each input volume
- Five digital inputs and one analog stereo input for complete system flexibility
- Capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise 0.5dB increments
- Advanced switched-resistor ladder network (implemented in FPGA) for controlling volume, with a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting
- Exclusive driver software for Windows; Standard driver software for Mac
- Asynchronous transfer mode
- Very low power consumption on Standby Mode
- Includes remote control
|Outputs:||2 x pair of stereo speaker (binding posts) output|
|Control:||1 x Control panel for extended control panel and display (Optional accessory)|
|Optical Sampling Rates:||44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz|
|Coaxial Sampling Rates:||44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHZ, 384KHz|
|Power output:||60W x 2 (8-Ohm) or 35W x 4 (4-Ohm) *|
|Peak Output Power:||170W|
|Frequency Response:||10Hz ~50KHz|
|Dimensions:||200 mm W x 198 mm D x 60 mm H (including feet)|
|Worldwide AC voltage:||90VAC~130VAC // 210VAC~ 250VAC)|
|Color:||Available in black color only|